If you use our Services only for your personal use, you are to be considered as the “User” and for the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we are the data controller.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter any site promotions, respond to surveys, communication such as e-mail, or participate in other site features. When ordering or registering, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or other information.
How do we use your information?
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and products in which you are most interested.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Our website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
- Cookie and tracking technologies are useful for helping us provide a better web experience, such as remembering and processing items in your shopping cart and providing improved content and services based on previous or current site activity.
- Cookies also allow us to customize our web site for visitors by gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to our site, and understanding how visitors use our site. This helps us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- We apply a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of all personal information.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server.
- All sensitive/credit information you provided is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Distribution of Information
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below.
- The term “outside parties” does not include us.
- It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, protect against fraud or unauthorized transactions, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others” rights, property, or safety.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links (In Future)
- In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
- We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Thanks for reading.